The SonoScape S6
Portable Ultrasound system uses powerful software and innovative transducers to provide ultrasound services across a broad range of applications.
The SonoScape S6 Portable Ultrasound Machine comes complete with a built in battery to allow you to provide the diagnostic tools needed in a clinical setting at anytime, anywhere. The SonoScape S6 Ultrasound equipment represents the best value in ultrasound technology available.
The SonoScape S6 can be used for vascular, abdominal, obstetric, gynecological, urologic, pediatric, children’s heads, small parts, transcranial, basic cardiology, 3D area. It is supplied software for all the application areas.
It can be connected to a 16 MHz linear probe, a convex probe mikrokonvex high density, sector probe, the probe 180 endovaginal, biplanar transrectal probe – convex / linear and convex / convex and the intraoperative probe.
- B, BF, BPF, B / B, B / BF (dual dynamic display)
- B/BPF (Dual Dynamic display)
- B/M, B/D, M, BDF, CFM (Color Flow M-Mode)
- MDF in triplex mode in real time – all with the possibility of an arbitrary Colorize
- Dual Dynamic display (half the B picture and the second half of the B picture with color)
- Color flow and power flow, directional power flow
- PW and CW Doppler, Doppler automatic tracing curves
- The ability to save images and video loops
- Free-hand 3D as standard
- 3D/4D with konvex probe